NEWS: A court has ordered a Christian by the name of Jack Phillips, the owner of Masterpiece Cakeshop, in Lakewood, Colorado to make a cake for a homosexual wedding, to submit quarterly reports that he is not turning away customers based on their sexual orientation, and have himself and his staff attend "training sessions" to teach them to accept homosexuality. What a blatant violation of the Constitutional Freedom of Religion! This group who preaches tolerance (but won't tolerate preaching) is the most intolerant, bullying group in America today!
WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT: Here are five things you can do to help make a difference in this situation.
1) Add Jack Phillips to your prayer list in this fight to stand on Biblical principles.
2) Send him a note of encouragement. The address is on his website here.
3) You can send him a donation to help with the lawyer and court fees to appeal this ruling.
4) You can determine now what you will do when the government comes to your door/business/church and says you must change your beliefs/practices.
5) You can spread the word about this, and get others involved in helping this stand for Christianity.